3D Printing Services
MetaObjects offers a 3D printing service based in Hong Kong working with large format FDM prints and high-detail resin prints. Specialising working with artists, we have product large scale sculptural artworks that have been displayed at the Venice Biennale and Guggenheim Museum.
We can assist with all kinds of prints requests from tech prototypes, fashion and architectural models to high quality artworks and installations. We can consult on the modelling and design of the print to ensure all models are prepared, printed and assembled with the best precision and quality. We can also provide international shipping and crating to any destination around the world.
A 10% discount is offered to full-time students with ID card.
- Consulting on printing methods and technologies
- Editing 3D models to ensure they are print ready
- Consulting on design for printing in multiple parts or wall-mounting with fixtures
- Assembly of print parts and finishing as required
- International shipping and crating from Hong Kong
- Special option to create silicon moulds from prints
The cost of the prints depends on the size of the print, the material and quality of the print, as well as any additional consulting and modelling time and shipping costs.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to discuss a project.